Churches -- St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Bull and Thirty first Streets, Savannah, GA
Fort Wayne Printing Co. Fort Wayne IND. Foto Tone
Savannah (Ga.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
Church buildings -- Georgia.
Black and white photograph with white borders and title on front. Divided back with caption: "Organized November 3, 1895. With 148 Charter Members. Dedicated March 22nd, 1896. First Pastor, the Late Dr. M. J. Epting. Served the congregation thirty-two (32) years. Sunday School organized 1889. Parish Building was erected 1924. Auditorium seats 800." This building was replaced in 1957.
A-870 appears on front lower right corner.
Scholars wishing to cite this item should include item title, Savannah Postcard Collection, MS 016, Jen Library Archives and Special Collections, the Savannah College of Art and Design, and the item's url.
3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches
Black and White Print
MS 016 Savannah Postcard Collection, Jen Library Archives and Special Collections, the Savannah College of Art and Design.
Copyright may have been retained by the authors or creators of items in this collection, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.