Color image with white border, divided back, postally unused. From back of card: "Jewish Educational Alliance, Savannah Ga. A Community Club House and Social Center. Organized 1913. New building erected at a cost of over $50,000 in 1915. Building dedicated Jan. 27, 1916. Contains large assembly hall and gymnasium, reception hall, lobby and library, lodge rooms and banquet hall, domestic science department, kindergarten, class rooms, showers, locker rooms, and swimming pool."