Black and white stereograph image of Bull Street, with double image affixed to an orange card. Back of card is pink with printed publisher information and title information hand written in ink. This view shows telephone or telegraph wires, so it later than the almost identical panoramic view of Bull Street also by Havens. In the center is the Nathaniel Greene Monument in Johnson Square. A sign for Wm. H. Grady Plain and Ornamental Plasterer appears on a sign near the lower left of the image. S. P. Hamilton, Carpets and Furniture is on a building sign in the distance. The title mentions the Pulaski House on the left, but actually, the Pulaski House is on the right, in front of the square. The hotel was torn down in 1957 to construct a Morrison Cafeteria. Diagonally across the square, with a good view of the front, is the Screven House, which was demolished in 1923 to construct the Manger Hotel. The very tall steeple on the right side of the street is that of the Independent Presbyterian Church. The other steeple to the left of the view is the Lutheran Church of the Ascension, built in 1879.